We offer you a practical approach to learning the basic instructions and procedures required to operate the application software within a small period of time.
The school has developed a suite of training packages specifically tailored for the entry level user of the Microsoft Office, Open Office and Pastel software. The school is registered with the ICDL as a training provider in terms of the SDA.
DPA-Training offers the following facilities to its students :
- Small classes (maximum of 6 pupils)
- Expertly trained tutors
- User orientated training material
- Individual guidance
- Class times are arranged to suit the student's schedule as far as possible.
Register early to avoid disappointment as only a limited number of students are allowed per class.
- The registration form must be accompanied by a deposit of R150,00.
- Cancellations are accepted up to 2 working days before the course. Thereafter a 20% cancellation fee will be levied. Substitutes are accepted.
- The course fee includes a manual and refreshments.
- Lunch during the full day course is from 12h30 until 13h00 and is the studentís own responsibility.
- Parking is available in front of the building at own risk.
- Only cash, bank guaranteed cheques and credit cards will be accepted.
- Courses start strictly at the given times. Registration takes place 15 minutes before the start of the course.
- NO CELLPHONES are allowed in the classroom. Phones can be handed in at the secretary to record messages.
- Attendance Certificates are issued to students on completion of the course. ICDL registered certificates will be issued after successful completion of an exam.
- Bring a friend and get 5% discount on your course fee. Book a full class (6) and get 50% discount on your own personal course fee (all students to book for the same course).